Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Father's Day Cards

Are you in need of some fun & handsome cards for Dad? Then check out these great ideas below!!


Nathalie Leonelli

Hello, I am back here today to continue our Father's Day series. I have created two fun cards with the Parrrty Me Hearty collection:





Both cards were inspired by 3 tutorials I found on Pinterest and that you will find here on my Father's Day board.
This first one is for the pirate dad, or the cool dad with a sense of humor ;) The jacket is made with the “Jolly Roger” patterned paper and the bow with a piece of “Yo-Ho” paper:




Here's a look at the inside when you open up the jacket. I added the sentiment (stamped) on top of the shirt:




My second card is for the music loving dad:




Once again the bowtie is made with a piece of Yo-Ho” paper (the reverse side) and the suspenders are made out of “Sirens Song”.

For both cards, I simply added buttons and cardstock from my stash and used my 1-2-3 punch board from We R Memory Keepers to make the bowties. The first card measures 4x6 and the second 4x51/2 inches.

I am certain they would make any dad smile this Sunday but they could also work great for birthdays!

Supplies:

Imaginisce: patterned papers, American Crafts: cardstock (colored), We R Memory Keepers: 1-2-3 punch board, Scraptastic Club: stamp, Georgia-Pacific: cardstock (white), misc. buttons.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails