Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Oh Happy Summer!

Summer is fast approaching and from the sounds of it some of you already are enjoying that warm weather!!!

Our DT was asked to create projects this week with a Summer theme and they have definitely created some beautiful work once again!!



Monique Liedtke


Hi Imaginisce friends! It's Monique today sharing my take on this month's sketch. I used the Sunny collection and this fun photo of my hubby and our two sons. As soon as I saw the bicycle paper I knew I wanted to scrap these photos but because they are already a few years old it took me a while to find them. Glad that I did in the end!


And except the paper with the bicycles I also used the journaling card with the bicycle! And don't you just love that sticker stacker with the camera?


I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut a title:


And added some hand journaling at the bottom of my page. I used the water melon die cut for the finishing touch.


And just to remind you what the June sketch looks like, here it is again: 


Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned papers, die-cut shapes, word stickers, sticker stacker (Sunny collection). American Crafts: cardstock. Other: Silhouette Cameo; cut file: Studio Calico.

If you decide to take a chance on this month's sketch then don't forget to share it with us! We would love to see it!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by our blog today!
Monique

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails